Your pitch is ready, and you’re all set to network at an upcoming trade show. But, is your booth eye-catching enough to stand out from the hundreds of other attendees? To help put your business over the edge, Magna IV is offering its tips to creating a winning trade show display:
- Decide on your audience: The first step to creating an effective display? Determining your target demographic. Review the list of conference attendees and narrow in on those who would most benefit from your products or services. This will help you decide how to showcase your brand or tailor your sales pitch.
- Amp up your visibility: Attendees will be confronted with hundreds, if not thousands, of booths at a trade show. That’s why it’s important to make a strong first impression. Place your company name or logo in a prominent position and add a tagline so people are able to quickly understand what you do.
- Keep it simple: No one has the time to read panels of promotional materials. Skip the text-heavy display and instead opt for concise messages in a bold, easy-to-read font with high-quality graphics.
- Create an experience: Make it easy for attendees to easily see the benefits of your products or services. Use touch screens, provide demonstrations or add easy-to-reach shelves with different items to spark engagement with new business prospects.
- Expand your reach: The show’s over, but you want your company to remain at the top of prospects’ minds. Offer branded items, samples or promotional giveaways so attendees remember your business the next time they need to place an order.
Magna IV has the capabilities to help any business create a memorable display. Contact us at 800-946-2462.