Print fulfillment and distribution services help your business effectively deliver your marketing message to a targeted group of customers. Print fulfillment services run the gamut from the planning and production stage to bindery services, warehousing the product and making sure all mailing addresses are correct so they will reach the intended home or business. Print fulfillment services benefit your company in multiple ways including these seven reasons:
- Order fulfillment
- Kitting and assembly
- On-site warehousing
- Order distribution and shipping
- Inventory management
- Real-time order tracking
- Confirmation that the order was delivered
The reasons listed above combine to create a successful and well-received fulfillment experience for both you and your customers.
Fulfillment And Distribution Benefits
Our fulfillment and distribution services offer many benefits:
- Seasonal and Sales Fluctuation Flexibility – Sales can rise during certain seasonal events. Handling your own fulfillment means you need to hire extra workers for the added demand. We eliminate the need for extra workers by managing the surge in sales. All you need to worry about is providing the product that is ordered.
- Lower shipping costs – You can offer customers a lower shipping cost thanks to our regional/national/international shipping program as well as the bulk delivery discounts we get thanks to the size of our shipments.
- Eliminate fixed costs – The cost of storing inventory rises while your sales are flat or declining. However, you still pay the same amount for rent on a warehouse. Partnering with us cuts your fixed costs since you won’t be paying for a warehouse space.
Print Fulfillment Services With The Latest Technology
Magna IV uses the latest technology to execute our print fulfillment services. Our state-of-the-art fulfillment and distribution services include custom management and information software that can be fully integrated with your print and fulfillment needs. Plus, real-time reporting allows you to know exactly when your product ships and reaches its destination via our mail tracking system. We are always researching new techniques for print fulfillment and this means finding new shipping methods that allow us to save you money while still delivering your product on time.
Brand your business to customers by contacting us today to learn more about our print fulfillment and distribution services.
Contact Us Now for More Information