In our years of experience, we’ve found that restaurant customers are less and less interested in dull and muted printed materials. How do you fix this? Ultraviolet Printing. UV printing produces marketing materials that brand your restaurant with eye-catching colors that enjoy a long lifespan. This versatile printing technique produces quality results on a variety of surfaces such as vinyl, plastic, and synthetics. In addition to those surfaces, ultraviolet printing offers high gloss, matte, and satin coatings. With all of these options available, there’s no reason to continue using anything else but UV printing for your restaurant marketing materials.
Advantages of UV Printing Services
UV printing offers advantages to restaurants of all sizes:
- Ultraviolet printing is ideal for print projects with tight deadlines thanks to the ink being dry when it comes off the press
- UV printing works with both paper and non-paper substrates
- There is less of a chance of scratches, fading and blotches as UV-cured ink resists these issues when the printed materials are handled by a person
- UV printing is environmentally friendly because it does not have harmful substances that can evaporate into the air
- The final printed product stay vibrant and vivid longer because the ink does not spread since it quickly dries
Ultraviolet Printing Gets Attention
Thanks to the sharp, crisp results produced by ultraviolet printing, restaurant printed materials get noticed and grab the attention of those that want to learn more about a restaurant. UV printing provides a look that is three-dimensional along with higher contrast to items as varied as pocket folders, menus, specialty packaging, and postcards that promote the offerings of the restaurant and let customers know about events and specials. Restaurants that want to make a good first impression and stay top of mind to customers utilize ultraviolet printing to create printed materials customers won’t soon forget.
Put the power of ultraviolet printing to work for your restaurant by contacting our experienced print specialists today.
Contact Us Now for More Information