Trade show displays are much more important than you might realize. They make a first impression when someone approaches your booth. They also grab the attention of others from across the trade show floor. Eye-catching trade show signs can make all the difference in the decision making process of whether or not to approach your booth and get more information about your company. A trade show display speaks volumes about your business and serve as more than your “home base” during the show. Trade show exhibits brand your company and is an important part of your marketing efforts to others at the show. If you are not sure if your display accurately reflects your business, it might be time to invest in a new display.
5 Signs You Need New Trade Show Exhibits
Here are 5 reasons to invest in new trade show exhibits:
- Get a current look – If people approaching your display have “seen it before”, it is time to update your look.
- New marketing message – Have a new product to promote? Have a new logo or branding message? If so, time to update your exhibit graphics.
- Adjust the booth size – You might be in a position to make a bigger impression on customers. You also might need to scale back your exhibit due to budget concerns. Either situation calls for a new exhibit.
- Exhibit at a variety of shows – Consider having multiple displays if you exhibit at numerous trade show events so you can tailor the exhibit to the event.
- Old exhibit was damaged – If your exhibit was damaged while being transported, take advantage of insurance paying for a new exhibit and update your look.
Foam Core Printing For Trade Show Walls
You may want to consider our foam core printing an alternative option for trade show walls. Printed foam core is a fraction of the cost of traditional sheet rock booths. Foam board walls are convenient and disposable after the trade show just throw the walls away. We can print foam boards in full color to get your booth noticed. Magna IV will help navigate the rules for each venue for trade shows that require certified fireproof materials.
Trade Show Signs That Get Noticed
Trade show signs get your business noticed and make an impression on both first time and repeat customers. Professionally designed trade show displays that have a sign that is inviting can create interest and bring people attending an event over to see what is happening at your trade show exhibit. An eye-catching trade show sign is one that has colorful graphics and just enough information about your company to generate interest without falling into the information overload arena. Get noticed and get results that drive business with a professionally designed trade show sign.
Give us a call at 501-376-2397 to learn more about how trade show exhibits can create new business opportunities for your company.
Contact Us Now for More Information
Phone: 501-376-2397[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]