Snail mail: a thing of the past or marketing tool of the future? According to a study by the direct mail marketing association, direct mail has a 10-30 times higher response rate than email marketing. As a result, marketing mail is expected to increase an average of 1.89% this year alone. To help customers save on their campaigns, the United States Postal Service recently announced its price changes and promotions for 2020, with discounts set at 2%.
2020 Postal Promotions
- Tactile, sensory, and interactive mail piece engagement – Use multi-sensory experiences—from special visual effects to sounds and scents—for a 2% discount from February 1st to July 31st.
- Emerging and Advanced Technology – Increase response rates with Augmented Reality, Video-in-print or Near Field Communication and receive a 2% discount from March 1st to August 31st.
- Earned Value – Include a pre-paid postage reply envelope with your Business Reply Mail, Courtesy Reply Mail or Share Mail campaign for a $.02-$.04 credit per piece of mail sent from April 1st to June 30th.
- Personalized Color Transpromo – Incorporate color and graphics on mailings like monthly statements and bills for a 2% discount from July 1st to December 31st.
- Mobile Shopping – Add a QR or bar code to route customers to mobile optimized shopping pages, where 87% of recipients are influenced to make purchase, a 2% discount from August 1st to December 31st.
- Informed Delivery – Incorporate graphics that are hyperlinked to your company’s landing pages in customers’ mail preview notification emails for a 2% discount.
Direct Mail Services with Magna IV
Direct mail campaigns are still the most successful way to reach audiences and generate high response and engagement rates. Magna IV’s experienced design and production team can create your direct mail pieces, landing pages and even pre-sort to save you even more at the post office.
Contact Us Now for More Information