Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns With Magna IV
Magna IV’s Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns are powerful in engaging your audience with a direct mail digital marketing campaign that generates massive impressions and interactions. We utilize USPS Informed Delivery for automated mailings over 200 pieces which lets customers view your direct mail before the mail is delivered to them. Our enticing interactive campaign will grab your customers attention generating extensive impressions and interactions.
How Magna IV’s Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns Work:
- Magna IV’s design team will work with you to create a spectacular physical direct mailer. We will also create an interactive email image that compliments each other with vibrant text and graphics.The image is created in full color so it will be eye-catching and inviting.
- Magna IV will help you select or create a landing page where your clients can access it in their email inbox through the digital image. The interactive element of the digital image will enhance the customer experience by encouraging them to click on the CTA as well as reinforce the marketing objective of the mail piece.
- Once the design is completed and approved, we will work with USPS to upload the images to the gateway server of the post office. We also provide a URL link that takes customers directly to a website page that allows them to complete the desired CTA. We can even provide reporting on the click through success rate.
- We don’t neglect the overall customer experience. Customers that have signed up for Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns will receive Magna IV’s colorful, eye-catching image of the direct mail piece instead of the normal grayscale image from the post office. The email notification will notify the customer of the direct mail piece that will be arriving in their mail.The colorful and interactive image encourages customers to click on the custom-made URL to get more information about your products, services, sales or promotions. It’s an interactive way to create interest about your direct mail piece and get customers excited about the actual mail that’s delivered in the afternoon. The images allow you to connect with customers whenever it is convenient for them to open the email notification on any type of device they prefer to use when checking email.
- Magna IV’s Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns is not simply limited to traditional direct mail services. Besides postcards of all sizes, letters as well as flat mailers of all sizes and postage rates are eligible for Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns. We will work with you to create a customized direct mail piece of any size that promotes your business, brands your company and delivers your marketing message.
Informed Delivery Direct Mail Campaign Options
Magna IV’s direct mail, combined with a USPS Informed Delivery Interactive Campaign, offers multiple options to increase response metrics. Some of the more notable examples include:
- Promotional codes – Send a special code that can only be viewed by clicking on the link.
- Rewards program – Create a rewards program that builds loyalty and encourages customers to continue to build points by engaging with the digital image.
- Sales – While the physical direct mail piece can advertise a certain sale or promotion, double your ROI with another sales special that can only be viewed thanks to the digital image delivered to the customer’s email box.
- Registration – Increase your customer database by having users register on your website via a CTA.
- Subscription renewal – Make renewing a subscription as easy as a click of a button with Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns.
Benefits Of USPS Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns For Direct Mail
Here are just some of the benefits of using USPS Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns for your direct mail marketing efforts:
- The response rate for Informed Delivery is high. According to the USPS website, 83.6% of email recipients studied by the post office opened their email notifications!
- The interactive content drives a high consumer response rate with 70% of customers saying the notifications are opened on a daily basis.
- Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns have a high return on investment as 95% of users say they are satisfied with the service thanks to the large number of opened emails and the number of customers that click on the CTA.
To learn more, contact us below.