Business signage that grab the attention of customers is a key element your competitors already know about using custom business signage. They also know it is tempting to fill all of the available space. However, your business signage will be viewed from a distance so any design elements must be extra large to be seen and understood. Targeted placement near the building of your competitors, exposes your message to a quality sampling of consumers including the customers of your competition. Here are some of our popular signage and display products:
- Indoor & outdoor signs
- Ceiling danglers & shelf danglers
- POP displays, POS displays, Endcap displays, trade show displays, life-size cutouts
- Floor graphics
- Window clings
- Vehicle graphics
- & More
Retail Signage Benefits:
Retail signage offers many benefits including:
- Create brand awareness and attract new customers – A study by the International Sign Association shows that half of customers learned about a business through its on-site signage. The same study also found an increase in sales by 7% can cause a 124% increase in profits.
- Custom retail signs brand a company in the eyes of consumers – You want customers to think of your business when they need services or products that you offer. Custom retail signs will deliver the message of your business to customers in a well-designed and informative manner.
- They are functional – Retail signage will direct customers to your products or promotions. Retail signage will help your business quickly and efficiently communicate with customers while enhancing their overall experience with your company.
- Reinforce your company image and message by customizing your retail signs with your logo or brand message.
- Share information with consumers such as new merchandise or products.
- Avoid information overload when designing your retail signs. Most people only have a few seconds to absorb your message so avoid clutter by only sharing two or three main items about your company.
Tips For Powerful Point Of Purchase Displays
Powerful point of purchase displays also known as POP displays, will entice, engage and motivate the consumer. To get the most out of your point of purchase displays follow these tips for powerful results:
- Do your research to find your target audience. If your target audience is children, then make sure your display is at their eye level.
- Attract attention on point of purchase displays with bright bold designs, contrasting colors and shapes with large captivating fonts. Make it eye catching.
- Show benefits. Let your customers know the benefits of purchasing this product.
- Add call to actions for consumers to take action and do something. Buy 3 for the price of 2 or buy now are call to actions that will help consumers take an action and buy your product.
- Put your POP display at the end of the isle. Endcap displays get the most attention followed by in-aisle floor displays.
Now that you’ve learned what your competitors already know about business signage and displays, create your own powerful business signs by calling us at 501-376-2397.
Contact Us Now for More Information