Corporate gifts serve a number of purposes during the holiday season. They can be business gifts for valued customers as well as gifts for employees to thank them for their service. It also lets them show their pride in working for their employer.
Before sending any corporate gift ideas or promo products for the holidays, take the time to know your customers and employees. They would much rather receive a gift that has a personal meaning than an impersonal item like a paperweight. Include a handwritten card or note that gives your gifts a personal touch. In addition, make sure your corporate gifts fit within your company guidelines of gift giving as some companies have limits on spending and type of gifts you can give to others. Plus, there is a chance that the gift might be tax-deductible at the end of the year so keep that in mind when deciding what corporate gifts to give this year.
Gifts for Employees & Business Gifts Do’s & Don’ts
When deciding on corporate gifts and gifts for employees, keep these “do’s and don’ts” in mind:
- Ask for a volume discount – The more items you buy, the larger the discount you get from the gifting company.
- No promotional inserts – Don’t include brochures or pamphlets advertising the gifting company. Simply include a sticker with the name of the promotional company on it.
- Personal notes – Don’t send corporate gift ideas or promo products with nothing more than a return label on the package. Include a personal note to let the recipient know how much you appreciate their business or hard work.
- Tracking and Reporting – Make sure the promotional company tracks the delivery of the items and keeps you updated with reports on the progress of the delivery. If this is not part of their services, make sure they give you the tracking information for the delivery.
Powerful Corporate Gift Ideas & Promo Products
Looking for some powerful corporate gift ideas and promo products? If so, here are some ideas for you this holiday season:
- A Moonbow Wireless Light-Up Speaker allows the person receiving the gift to enjoy music wherever they go on sales calls or while enjoying a day off.
- Things get hectic at events and company outings and a custom selfie stick helps to capture memories and gives clients and employees something fun to share with each other.
- Enjoy some privacy thanks to a Private Eyes cover lens that covers the camera on a computer so hackers can’t monitor your every move.
Get ready for holiday gift giving season by contacting our experienced team of corporate gift givers today.
Contact Us Now for More Information
Phone: 501-376-2397[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]