Direct mail campaigns remain a popular way to reach a large audience of current and future customers. One of the biggest obstacles companies have with direct mail is having the resources to execute the design and mailing of the direct mail piece. Magna IV consults with you about your desired results and then determines the best USPS method to achieve your marketing goals including Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns (consumers get a preview of your physical direct mail piece before it arrives) and EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail allows you to send your direct mail piece to each house on your target route). Because we know how to handle the complex, and sometimes confusing, rules and regulations of USPS direct mailing solutions, we save you time and money while making sure your direct mail marketing message is delivered quickly and efficiently to everyone on your target mailing list.
Direct Mail Services for Businesses of any Size
Here are just a few of the direct mail services we offer:
- First-class mailing for direct mail campaigns that need to be delivered within a certain time frame
- Non-profit direct mailing solutions including printed pieces that engage donors and online strategies to increase response rates like URLs and personalized landing pages
- Every Door Direct Mail to ensure your direct mail piece is delivered to every home in your targeted area
- Informed Delivery Interactive Campaigns let consumers preview the actual direct mail piece via a colorful and interactive digital image
- Procuring, and mailing to, specific mailing lists
- Mail tracking so you can see when the direct mail piece enters the various stages of the delivery cycle
- List segmentation that allows you to break your mailing list into segments such as active, inactive and prospective customers
Direct Mail Campaigns that Work for Your Budget
Direct mail still makes a powerful impact on customers because they enjoy being able to hold a physical direct mail piece they can refer to at any time, day or night. One way we recommend ensuring you have a cost-effective and efficient direct mail campaign is to use address lists from your CRM versus buying one from a list broker. We’ve found that building your list helps to ensure you are targeting your desired audience instead of casting too wide a net with names and addresses that might not be relevant to your services. Once you have your list together, design and refine your direct mail piece so you are delivering the marketing message you desire as opposed to wasting time and money on unfocused and unsuccessful direct mail campaigns.
Contact our experienced design team today about direct mail solutions that achieve your desired ROI when it comes to time and money.
Contact Us Now for More Information