No matter what type of business you operate, it is not easy to create customer awareness using traditional advertising techniques. Businesses need to find a way to be “top of mind” when it comes to customer awareness about their products and services. This is where custom vehicle graphics come into play to create an effective advertising presence. Vehicle graphics for advertising purposes has the ability to reach a large daily audience while also offering a low investment rate compared to other types of advertising. A study by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America shows advertising with vehicle graphics or wraps will increase the name recognition of a company up to fifteen times more than other forms of advertising. Plus, the same study said one custom vehicle graphic can produce between 30,000-70,000 impressions per day.
Vehicle Graphics vs Other Advertising Methods:
Now that you know some of the reasons why car decals and vehicle graphics for advertising your business is so effective, here is a look at the benefits of car decals over other advertising methods:
- Vehicle Graphics work 24/7 to deliver your message. Whether your fleet vehicles are on the road or simply parked in your company lot after hours, vehicle graphics are always visible and always promoting your marketing message.
- Car decals, partial wraps and full wraps will reach more consumers. A study by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America shows vehicle graphics reach more consumers, at a lower cost per thousand impressions than other outdoor advertising, at around $.04 per thousand impressions.
- Mobile advertising often reaches consumers that are not exposed to more traditional forms of advertising such as TV, newspapers and radio.
- Vehicle Graphics travel to different areas of the city and the average vehicle, that is driven 15,000 miles per year, will pass in front of 9-million other vehicles.
Vehicle Graphics: Tips For Effective Marketing And Branding
An important part of using a fleet graphics and wraps to advertise your business is following these tips to effectively market and brand your business:
- Limit the advertising copy on your fleet graphics – Bullet points and and lists have no place on custom fleet graphics. Effective advertising copy only needs essential information such as the name of the company, a tagline and the website address. Any other copy serves no other purpose than being information overload.
- Make your design stand out rather than fit in – While the information listed above is important, there is no reason for the information design to be too colorful or over the top. By eliminating too much color and visual noise, a greater impact can be made because other drivers can actually read and remember the information conveyed by the fleet graphic or wrap. The simplicity of the design stands out among the visual clutter on other vehicles.
If you are ready to put effective vehicle graphics advertising to work for your business, call us at 800-946-264.
Contact Us Now for More Information